A sweet and toasty waffle makes a great base for this ice cream sundae.
Hands-on Time: 5 min | Total Time: 5 min | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 4 cinnamon-flavored frozen waffles, toasted and cooled slightly
- 1⅓ cups sliced strawberries
- 4 scoops Kroger Brand ice cream
- ¼ cup hot fudge topping, warmed
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- For each sundae, place waffle on dessert plate or in shallow dish.
- Top with ⅓ cup strawberries, 1 scoop ice cream, 1 tablespoon hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry.
Per serving: Calories 440, Calories from Fat 110, Total Fat 18g (28% DV), Saturated Fat 9g (45% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates 62g (21% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 38g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 25%, Iron 15%.