Switch up your classic beef burger for a simple, flavor-packed tuna burger. It's a cinch to put together and full of heart-healthy ingredients even Cupid would approve of.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 15 min.| Serves: 5 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (5 oz.) tuna in water, drained
- ¾ cup Kroger™ Traditional Bread Crumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- ¼ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, celery and mayonnaise with a fork.
- Heat a medium frying pan with vegetable oil on medium-low heat. Form the mixture into patties and place in the pan. Saute on each side until browned.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 310, Calories from Fat 190, Total Fat 21g (32% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 520mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 15g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.