You definitely can’t eat just one of these tiny peanut butter and chocolate treats.
Hands-on Time: 50 min. | Total Time: 60 min. | Serves: 12 dozen | Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- Sugar for rolling
- Peanut butter cup minis (not wrapped miniatures) or chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line baking pans with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together butter, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add flour, baking soda and salt; beat on low until combined.
- Scoop level ½ teaspoon size balls of dough; roll into smooth balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on prepared baking pans about 1”-inch apart. Bake 4-6 minutes until bottoms are golden brown. Immediately press 1 peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie allow to cool completely.
Per serving: Calories 40, Calories from Fat 20, Total Fat 2g (3% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (1% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.