Embark on a Thai-inspired flavor adventure with simple-to-prepare meatloaf muffins! Make these in advance for an easy dinner tonight, or any time. Serve with cauliflower rice, fresh mint, cilantro and a coconut curry sauce.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 50 min. | Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 lbs. Simple Truth™ Organic 93% Lean Ground Turkey
- 3 Tbsp. Thai red curry paste
- 2 Simple Truth™ Cage-Free Eggs, beaten
- ⅓ cup Simple Truth™ Unsweetened Coconut Chips
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Brush 12 cups of a muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Mix ground turkey, curry paste, eggs, coconut chips and green onions together in a large bowl until well blended. Divide into oiled muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cooked through. Serve warm.
Tip: If preparing in advance to freeze for meal prep, allow the muffins to cool completely before wrapping and freezing.
Make it a meal: Make it a meal: Serve the warmed turkey muffins over cauliflower “rice”, 1 12-ounce bag Cascadian Farm riced cauliflower, and top with Simple Truth™ Red Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce or “Saffron Road” Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce 7-ounce package, warmed. Mix fresh chopped mint and cilantro with the cauliflower rice and serve with a lime wedge and a drizzle of Sriracha if desired.
Per serving: Calories 300, Calories from Fat 160, Total Fat 18g (28% DV), Saturated Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 170mg (57% DV), Sodium 320mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates 3g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 30g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 15%.