Quick and easy with endless varieties, try this delicious hummus recipe today.
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 15 minutes | Servings: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (7 oz.) sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained, reserving 4 Tbsp. oil
- 4 Tbsp. water
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 cans (16 oz.) chickpeas, 1 drained and 1 undrained
- 1½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Fresh assorted veggies, pita or pita chips
- Place ingredients (including reserved oil) in a blender and attach lid.
- Blend on high, stopping to scrape sides if necessary, until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 390, Calories from Fat 210, Total Fat 26g (40% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 1100mg (46% DV), Carbohydrates 35g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 11g (44% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 13g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 20%, Iron 35%.