Homemade hummus dip with a hint of ranch and served with your favorite veggies.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans rinsed, drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups baby carrots
- 3 Tbsp. warm water
- 4 (4 inch) pitas cut into wedges
- Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice and garlic in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve as a dip with pepper strips, carrots and pita wedges.