Created by: Sharon Garofalow, Cupcakes and Cutlery
The goat cheese in this appetizer is so creamy – it pairs perfectly with the crunch from the pistachios and the bold flavors from the rosemary and pink peppercorns.
- 11 oz. goat cheese
- ¼ cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pink peppercorn, cracked
- 1½ Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- Olive oil, optional
- In a shallow dish, mix pistachios, pink peppercorn, rosemary, salt and lemon zest.
- Remove the goat cheese from the wrapper and coat the outside with the pistachio mixture.
- Drizzle with olive oil (if desired) and serve with crackers, crostini and vegetables. Refrigerate any leftovers.
There is no wrong way to make this appetizer. You can easily substitute ingredients if your store doesn’t carry something. For example, use regular cracked pepper in place of the pink peppercorns.