Serve these little quiches as a small bite at brunch or as an appetizer at a cocktail party.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 45 min. | Serves: 24 | Difficulty: Medium
- 1 box (14.1 oz.) refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- ½ cup pimento cheese
- ¼ cup ham, finely diced
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. chives, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches. Unfold crusts; press out fold lines. With 2½” round cutter, cut crusts into 24 rounds. Press each round into ungreased miniature muffin cup.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon pimento cheese into each crust. Divide diced ham evenly over cheese.
- In medium bowl, whisk cream, eggs, chives, salt and pepper. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden brown around edges. Serve warm or cool.
- Refrigerate leftovers.