These layered parfaits can be just as colorful as dying eggs. Mix and match your favorite fruits and yogurts for a varied look on a platter, or just set out the ingredients and let your guests get creative.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: X min | Serves: 4 | Yields: 4 parfaits
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cups Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla or creamy strawberry yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- 2 Nature Valley® roasted almond crunchy granola bars (1 pouch from 8.9-oz box)
- Divide berries among 4 parfait glasses or dessert dishes; top each with 1/2 cup yogurt.
- While granola bars are still in the pouch, break into coarse pieces with hands. Sprinkle granola pieces over fruit and yogurt. Serve immediately.