Loaded baked potatoes and potato salad are family picnic favorites. We've combined both in these fun little 2-bite appetizers.
Hands-on Time: 30 min. | Total Time: 1 hr. 10 min. | Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- 12 small (1½") red potatoes
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 radishes, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp. real bacon pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly rub potatoes with oil; cut small slit in side of each. Bake 40 minutes or until tender when pinched.
- Cool 10 minutes; cut each potato in half. With teaspoon or melon ball scoop, scoop out cooked potato, leaving a little flesh on the sides. Place cooked potato flesh in small bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese and bacon, breaking up any large pieces of potato; mix well. With same scoop or spoon, fill potato skins. Top with cheese and bacon. Serve slightly warm, or cover and refrigerate to serve cold.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 220, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 250mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates 27g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.