When there isn’t much time on your party prep shot clock you can whip up this garden-inspired Italian dip in just a few minutes the night before. Serve with cut vegetables in addition to the snacks for a little extra crunch
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: 14 | Yields: 14
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope (0.7 oz.) Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper/ cayenne (optional, for extra heat)
- WHEAT THINS® Crackers or RITZ® Toasted Chips
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in all remaining ingredients except WHEAT THINS.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS or RITZ.