Treat your friends and family to this sweet treat that holds a warm chocolate surprise inside.
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 10-12 min.
Total Time: 45 min.
Serves: 20 | Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 20 Hershey Kissmas Tree Kisses, unwrapped
- 10 Hershey Kissmas Tree Kisses, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- ¼ cup peanuts, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla, and butter until well blended.
- Add flour, salt, and baking powder and stir until just combined.
- Mold about 1 tablespoon of dough around each Kiss and ensure the chocolate is completely covered. Shape into balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly, then remove from cookie sheet and place on a wire rack. While the cookies are cooling, prepare the chocolate drizzle.
- Put the cream in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 10 seconds, or until hot. Stir in a few Kisses at a time, until the mixture is thickened. Drizzle over the cookies with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts over the chocolate drizzle.
- Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.