Sweet and sassy…and quick and easy. These supremely snackable pecans can be made in less than 30 minutes!
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 20 min. | Serves: 16 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 4 cups pecan halves (about 16 oz.)
- 4 Tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- In large bowl, stir together powdered sugar, cumin, cinnamon, salt and cayenne pepper. Stir in pecans and sprinkle water over pecan mixture. Stir until sugar is glazed on pecans (add 1-2 teaspoons additional water, if necessary).
- Place pecans in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes, until sugar mixture is dry. Remove parchment and pecans from pan to cooling rack. Cool.
- Store in airtight container up to 1 week.