Adding a little of your favorite brew gives this creamy cheese dip a flavorful kick. Try a dark porter for a more robust taste, or a wheat beer to keep things nice and light.
Cook time: 0 min | Prep time: 15 min | Serves: (X) | Yields: 3 cups
- ½ to ¾ cup beer
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 packages (8 ozs each) cream cheese softened
Directions:View Party Plan: Mad About March Viewing Party
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and dips mix in medium bowl. Gradually stir in beer until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- Garnish with green onion and additional cheddar cheese.
- Serve with pretzels or vegetable pieces.